Dharma the destroyer, quilt #2
We are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, or so we think. Dharma has destroyed many little boy toys and stuffed animals and has long ago destroyed the first quilt I made for her kennel and lately she seems to be mellowing out. (knock on wood) So I made her a new quilt yesterday. I took a bunch of scraps of fabric that I had in my scrap bin and cut them into 4 inch squares creating a diagnoal stripe pattern. I used fleece as the backing and decided to not even bother with binding, I sewed wrong sides together turned it right side out and sewed around the edge of the whole quilt. I then sewed across the seams, in the ditch or whatever that quilting term is called. A productive morning while the boys were in camp!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment