This has been my journey...
- During the last few days my kids have watched more TV than I would like to admit.
- I've put myself in time out because I didn't like the tone of my voice when it came out of my mouth.
- I'm more likely to go to bed at a reasonable hour since I don't have anyone interesting to talk to at 10pm.
- I eat like crap because I can't stand cooking for just one person. (my kids never eat what we eat.)
- I can't find the time to work out.
- Because I'm eating like crap and not working out, I feel like utter crap. And I'm sure I am no fun to be around.
- I slack on the schedule. Bath time happens later, if at all...but in the end does it really matter?
When it's all said and done, I'll be very glad to have my partner on this parenting journey return home and balance us out a bit. But in the meantime we are headed to the beach..maybe I can teach the boys how to surf!
Post a Comment