- 2 cups Sliced Bell Peppers (you can use fresh peppers or take the short cut and buy frozen pre-cut pepper strips)
- One 14oz box of frozen pureed squash
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- sprinkling of cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic seasoning
- 2 tsp chopped dried onion
- One 16oz container plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of mashed potatoes (I used some that I had leftover from another dish but no one will judge you if you use instant)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Grease casserole dish.
Place box of frozen squash in a microwave safe container and microwave for 5 minutes.
If you are using instant potatoes prepare them according to package directions, if you are using leftover mashed potatoes press them into greased casserole dish.
Chop walnuts in a food processor and set aside.
Saute peppers until soft.
Add all the remaining ingredients in the order that they are listed and cook on low heat for only a few minutes.
Add that mixture over the mashed potatoes in the greased casserole dish.
Top with chopped walnuts.
Cook for 30 minutes, until walnuts are slightly browned.
Yummy! We made this the other night for dinner! It was good! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment