- 2 cups Sliced Bell Peppers (you can use fresh peppers or take the short cut and buy frozen pre-cut pepper strips)
- One 14oz box of frozen pureed squash
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- sprinkling of cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic seasoning
- 2 tsp chopped dried onion
- One 16oz container plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of mashed potatoes (I used some that I had leftover from another dish but no one will judge you if you use instant)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Grease casserole dish.
Place box of frozen squash in a microwave safe container and microwave for 5 minutes.
If you are using instant potatoes prepare them according to package directions, if you are using leftover mashed potatoes press them into greased casserole dish.
Chop walnuts in a food processor and set aside.
Saute peppers until soft.
Add all the remaining ingredients in the order that they are listed and cook on low heat for only a few minutes.
Add that mixture over the mashed potatoes in the greased casserole dish.
Top with chopped walnuts.
Cook for 30 minutes, until walnuts are slightly browned.