This is a corner of my home right now.
- This is my favorite chair, I love the color and I love the lines. I picked it up at a thrift store and kept it's color and imperfections in place.
- The drawer I use as book storage and I picked that up from the Community Forklift.
- A picture of my dearest girlfriends, The Jitterbugs, in a picture frame that Wendi made as my going away gift.
- Nesting dolls that were sadly a short lived item at Ikea.
- A vintage globe.
- a vintage Nikon 35mm camera that kids are allowed to pick up and play with.
- a basket filled with knitting and crochet projects that are still in progress.
- And a stack of kids' games ready to be pulled out and played.
I love the way you shared each item and think it would be a great project for a future blog. Thanks
Love this post, Gretchen! I've been making many trips to the Salvation Army of late and now you've inspired me to start photographing the resulting spaces. Thanks! I miss seeing you... can we make a catch-up-over-drinks date before the holiday madness?
Post a Comment