Yesterday before sending out my post about raising ethical children I googled the title...ya know just in case. I don't know, in case it pulled up some crazy ass website or something that I didn't want to be connected to.
Instead I found this awesome list, that now lives on my fridge as a daily reminder.
1. Every person is important and unique
2. Every person deserves to be treated fairly and kindly
3. I can learn from everyone
4. I am part of this earth; I cherish it and the life upon it
5. I learn from the world around me by using my senses, mind and feelings
6. I am a member of the world community, which depends on the cooperation of all people for peace and justice
7. I can learn from the past to build for the future
8. I am free to question
9. I am free to choose what I believe
10. I accept responsibility for my choices and actions
11. I strive to live my values