These were my personal favorites:
- knitting or crochet needles, yarn and a cheap instructional book
- Road ID- for the runners, cyclist or tri-athletes in your life
- The gift of "green"- Fill a cloth grocery bag with compact fluorescent bulbs, earth friendly cleaning supplies and a micro-fiber cloth
- Gift Baskets- buy items in bulk and divide into multiple baskets
- Magazine subscription
- Biking supplies- if you know someone who is interested in a physical activity buy them items for that; ie: socks, gloves etc
- yoga mat
- beauty in a bag- fill a bag with new fingernail polish, emery boards and cuticle cream
I plan on using these ideas for borthdays in 2008, I really love the pedometer idea and writing in the card to a healthy year!
I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger
if you are not already ;) Cheers!
You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the paintings you write.
The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to
mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.
Post a Comment