Lifehacker.com recently had an article about the super secret sale days at Target. I'm intrigued, I shop at Target at least once a month and as I enter I walk around the entire store to see the end cap clearance items. I've scored some great sheets and toys at super low prices. And I always take advantage of holiday or seasonal clearance. Here's the breakdown of the departments that will have end cap clearance items on these days of the week.
- Monday - Electronics, Kids Clothing and Stationary (Cards, GiftWrap, etc.)
- Tuesday - Domestics, Women's Clothing, Pets and Market (food items)
- Wednesday - Men's Clothing, Toys, Lawn & Garden, Health and Beauty items
- Thursday - House Wares, Lingerie, Sporting Goods, Shoes, Music / Movies, Books, Decor and Luggage
- Friday - Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, and Jewelry
Clearance Days at Target
Labels: Products and Websites